FAQ - Remote IT Support Services
What is a NetAd?
In tech-savvy context, NetAd stands for Network Administrator.
A Network Administrator is responsible for making the Internet work properly in an organization.
They have multiple tasks to perform:
- Their main objective is to make sure you have access to Internet connectivity at your desk and mobile.
- Design the architecture of the communication between systems, so that the organization can reach its business goals.
- Provide support (24/7) in case there's some system outage.
- Jump on calls with other Network Administrator folks to connect systems from new business partners.
- They are the gatekeeper of the information of the organization, they have to perform audits in the systems to make them on security compliance.
Are you a NetAd? send us your comments via the Contact form on what task are we missing to be listed here :)
What are the LAN Security Concepts?
- Endpoint security
- Access Control
- Layer 2 Security
- MAC Address Table Attacks
- LAN Attacks